Wednesday, September 4, 2013

What is Vogues and Skinny Lattes?

First of all, it came from the concept of drinking coffee while you read a magazine; in my case, I am a latte-aholic and my favorite magazine is Vogue because, well, I am a huge fan of couture. I also like everything that has to be with any kind of design (illustrations, graphic design, etc.), photography, architecture, interior design, writing, beauty and a bunch of more stuff.

Here you will find the latest trends (I'll try to post some outfits once in a while), fashion news, events, people, personal style, music, a bit of photography, maybe some architecture and random things I like or I find relevant.

Who is behind Vogues and Skinny Lattes? 

I'm a 17 year old girl with a huge crave of fashion trying to figure out what to study.
I do this as a hobby, no more intend. I really hope you like this and enjoy this as much I do, enjoy! :)